In America, we dump 4 billion pounds of toxic environmental pollutants into the environment each year. Recently, one study found that 65% of the rainfall contains glyphosate or “Roundup.” Even worse, is the notion that omega-6 fats or vegetable oils are somehow good for our health. These directly congest the liver, as do the pesticides, pollutants and chemicals we are constantly being exposed to.
Liver cleansing can be very effective, but there are also risks. First, we must identify and fix the cause, and then reset and strengthen the digestive and detoxification functions that we so desperately need to navigate the increasingly toxic world we live in.
Join me in this podcast as I teach how and when to do a safe liver cleanse!
Watch the Podcast:
Download the Podcast:
Air Date: April 3, 2017
Playtime: 1 hour, 9 minutes
Podcasts with Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP are dynamic, hour-long lectures on a wide array of topics blending the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern science! You can join us for free, from anywhere in the world, using either your phone or computer.
- Podcasts are held on an ever-growing array of topics, sometimes with expert guests.
- The podcast will be available to watch, listen to and download anytime after the air date on this page.
- To receive an email reminder at the time of the airing of a specific podcast, register on the Podcasts Event Page.
- Subscribe: via iTunes | via RSS feed | via Email Newsletter
- iTunes almost exclusively ranks podcasts by Customer Ratings. If you enjoyed this podcast in iTunes, please leave a rating! Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Find the podcast that you want to listen to, then click Ratings and Reviews.
- Under Customer Reviews, click Write a Review.